[LTER-im] Fw: Research as Art at ESIP Summer Meeting

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 13:01:53 PDT 2017

Hi,
I registered yesterday for the ESIP Meeting. I wanted to submit a poster and since I did not see a way to do it, I asked.
Below is the answer I got. They will not have a regular poster session but a "research as art" one.
Please see the message and link below.
I figured this would be a useful information for those of us who where planning to present a poster hte way we are used to.

EDA Eda C. Melendez Colom
 Information Manager
 LTER Program
 University of Puerto Rico