[LTER-im] An article for databits

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 14:38:06 PDT 2017

Hi,
This week I engaged myself to be the Databits editor.
I am sending this out to see if you have something in mind that you would like to share.
It can be a solution you found for a specific data management problem you had at your site, a contribution at the network level, a good read.

To get an idea of previous versions visit:
http://databits.lternet.edu/

You can be creative. We have had many changes and it would be interesting to learn how you have coped with it as an information manager.
I am planning to invite international authors in this next databits but I want to know first what members of the USA IM want to make contributions to this issue.
Thanks.
EDA