[LTER-im] Jul Water Cooler today (7/10/2017) at noon pacific, 1pm mountain, 2pm central, 3pm eastern.

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Mon Jul 10 17:05:51 PDT 2017

Hi Suzanne,

I would have liked to have mentioned the Lightning talks in the Water
Cooler today but had to leave right at 1 pm.

We are encouraging, but not requiring, each site to give a 2 minute talk on
the topic of their choice. It can be about some aspect of their IM system
they want to share, or progress at their site, or something inspiring or in
Don's case likely something historic.

There is a separate kind of talk, even shorter, to advertise an ESIP
session later in the week. Those we're thinking 30 seconds.

But I'm open to input, if you have better ideas.

Gastil