[LTER-im] Monday IMC Water Cooler. Presentation by M. Downs on LTERnet website

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Fri Jul 7 11:11:54 PDT 2017

Hi LTER site IMs,

This Monday July 10 at noon pacific we have our monthly IMC Water Cooler.
(Noon pacific, 3pm eastern)
Yang will send zoom connection info on Monday morning.

Topic:
Approach & Structure for the LTERnet website.

This is the public website for LTER, not the IM website.
This does not relate to the WiReD working group.
This partially relates to the Site Guidelines for Websites WG, in that some
of the same concepts could apply.
Marty would value input from site IMs early in the process while the NCO is
in this phase of the LTER website project, given how much experience site
IMs have with website creation, technology, maintenance and migration. Also
there may be issues relating to persistence of URLs of interest to IM.

Agenda and notes page:
http://im.lternet.edu/node/1307

There may also be some smaller topics on the menu.

See you online Monday,
Gastil

PS:
If you heard a rumor that Monday was cancelled, that was true, but now it
is un-cancelled.