[LTER-im] PASTA Maintenance downtime...

Mark Servilla mark.servilla at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:45:29 PST 2017

Hi Everyone,

We are planning a heavy load this week for PASTA maintenance. For this
reason, I would like to begin our maintenance downtime at 3pm MST
(Wednesday; as opposed to our normal maintenance schedule of 7pm).

As such, this event provides a good opportunity to remind everyone in the
IMC/EDI group writ large that we have weekly scheduled maintenance from
7-9pm on Wednesdays. During this period, the systems go offline and any
package uploads will be interrupted. We apologize for any inconvenience
when this occurs, but it does allow time to perform system/security
patching and to update PASTA with new features/bug fixes.

Sincerely,
Mark

---
Mark Servilla