[LTER-im] Attending Winter ESIP? I am seeking a proxy.

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 28 16:39:14 PST 2017

Hello my fellow LTER Site IMs,

I hope you are all enjoying some well deserved holiday vacation time this
week.

If you will be attending the 2018 Winter ESIP next month and would be
willing to attend the Assembly business meeting on January 10th in person
there, please send me a note.  I am just looking for one LTER site IM to
act as my proxy. If you could please reply before January 3rd that would be
ideal. Sorry, but I do not have funds available to cover expenses. I am
looking for someone already planning to attend. I am sure EDI is sending
several so if nobody else responds, I'll ask one of their overlapping-role
people.

Thank you and Happy New Year greetings,
Gastil