[LTER-im] IMC Water Cooler VTC - Monday, September 12 at noon Pacific

Yang Xia yangx at ksu.edu
Thu Sep 1 06:45:50 MDT 2016

Hello IMs,

At our annual meeting we decided to only have our monthly Water Cooler on the Mondays, not Tuesdays, since nearly everyone was going to Mondays. The next Water Cooler will be Monday, September 12 at noon Pacific, (1pm Mountain, 2pm Central, and 3pm Eastern).

Please mark your calendars.

Meanwhile, if any of you have items you want to ask IMExec to consider in their Sept 7th VTC, please send them to Gastil to add to the agenda draft. We'll try to post our meeting notes before the Water Cooler VTC.

Thanks,
Yang

Yang Xia
Konza Prairie LTER Information Manager