[LTER-im] PASTA-GMN upgrade on 27 October...

Mark Servilla mark.servilla at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 19:34:22 PDT 2016

Dear PASTA user,

We are planning for a day-long service outage of the PASTA-GMN DataONE
member node on Thursday 27 October at approximately 9:00am MDT to upgrade
GMN (Generic Member Node) from version 1 of the DataONE MN API to version
2. We anticipate that this upgrade will take less than a day, but due to
the large volume of data on PASTA-GMN, we cannot be certain of the full
duration. This upgrade will not affect PASTA in anyway -- you may continue
to add new or updated data packages as normal. It will, however, prevent
data packages from being immediately synchronized with DataONE; these data
packages will be synchronized at a later time. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause and will notify you when the upgrade is
complete.

Sincerely,
Mark

---