[LTER-im] IMC Water Cooler rescheduled to Mon., Oct 17

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 6 12:26:10 MDT 2016

Hello LTER IMs,

We had a VTC scheduled for next Monday, Oct 10th but this is a work holiday
for several universities and several others will still be in South Africa
at the iLTER. So at the IMExec meeting just now we decided to reschedule to

Monday Oct 17.
Same time of day (noon pacific, 1pm mountain, 2pm central, 3pm eastern)

The main topic is progress at LTER sites with ORCID IDs.

Normally the Water Cooler VTC is the second Monday of the month. Only this
one is moved.

Notes from the IMExec meeting will be posted soon. Although IMExec is a
smaller group than in past years, because of the valuable input sent in
ahead of time from all the working groups, we felt like we had wider
participation. So thank you.

Gastil