[LTER-im] International LTER database info - update

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 13 12:12:20 MDT 2016

Hi folks,
Thanks for the quick response. It appears that too many of us are now
attempting to login at once. The original login information still works,
but we'll need to be careful not to overtax it.

   - Please try to gather the majority of the needed information before
   logging in, so you can complete the online process efficiently
   - *Be sure you logout of the system when you are done *
   - If you find you can't login, please set your information aside and try
   it again at a later time.

Thanks, Marty