[LTER-im] Removing from PASTA?

James Laundre jlaundre at mbl.edu
Sat Feb 27 14:52:47 MST 2016

Hi Jonathan,

I have emailed Mark and Jame Brunt about deleting files from the LTER Network Data Portal since we are combining some of our yearly files into multiyear files. The email from James is below. I have just started the process of deprecating the old data sets and have not yet look into including the provenance EML.

One suggestion I have is to put a note in the abstract of the deprecated data set that explains and points to the new multiyear data set. The abstract most likely will be read by people.

Cheers,

Jim