[LTER-im] MATLAB script inclusion?

Brian Herndon bherndon at uga.edu
Tue Feb 23 10:38:04 MST 2016

Mark,
Is there any way to have this code generated for datasets uploaded to the portal-S?  When you try to download the codes an URL error is returned because the metadata is not in the primary PASTA repository.  A feature like this in portal-S would be helpful for researchers to have something to work with on their embargoed data.