[LTER-im] December 2016 Virtual Water Cooler on Dec 12, noon pacific, 1pm mountain, 2pm central, 3pm eastern

Yang Xia yangx at ksu.edu
Fri Dec 9 15:06:45 PST 2016

Hi All,
Just a quick reminder that our Dec water cooler will be held on Dec 12, at noon pacific, 1pm mountain, 2pm central, 3pm eastern.

Our topics will be:  Updates from the NCO, EDI, and two active working groups; Planning on the summer IMC meeting in conjunction with ESIP in Bloomington, IN (Jul 24-28); and request proposals for IM Code Library Working Groups, which deadline is Dec 16, 2016

Please attend Monday’s VWC, let’s stay connected. Last month Gastil suggested that we each reach out to one of the site IMs who was not able to attend the November VWC to be sure they know what is going on in our community.  On Monday we will ask if anyone gathered input from those conversations that they want to share.

Here is meeting connection:
https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/322175707
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +16465588656,322175707# or +14086380968,322175707#
Or Telephone: Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
 Meeting ID: 322 175 707

Thanks and see you all on Monday!
Yang

Yang Xia