[LTER-im] data office working groups, TODAY, with NSF

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Tue Sep 1 11:35:39 MDT 2015

Hi all -
There are a couple of last minute additions to the schedule - TODAY
(Tuesday).

Noon - 1:30, Longs Peak - Diamond West
Title: "Communications office - Data office interactions"
This was set up as an ad hoc WG, but it was too late to make it into the
printed schedule. We are not sure if we need it for this exact topic,
and can take the discussion in any direction we need to. Saran Twombly
and Dave Garrison are planning to attend, to learn more about data
office plans. There should be a batch of box lunches in the cafeteria.

1:30 - 3:30, Longs Peak - Keyhole
Title: NSF + IMC
Saran Twombly organized this meeting specifically so that NSF could
continue the conversation with as many members of the IMC as could make
it, and while NSF folks are still here.  Keyhole is next door to Diamond
west.
So far, the announcement has been word-of-mouth, but a room wasn't
scheduled till just this morning.

Hope to see you there.
Margaret

--