[LTER-im] Data Model Clearinghouse?

John F Chamblee chamblee at uga.edu
Fri Jul 24 15:02:48 MDT 2015

Hi Folks,

I hope this email finds everyone well. Is anyone aware of a clearinghouse or publication source for relational database conceptual models or perhaps a DDL repository? What I'm looking for is a way to compare data models for different applications. Every application differs, there should be many cases in which parts and pieces can be recycled. Seems a shame to reinvent the whole dang wheel every time.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and have a good weekend!
John

John F. Chamblee, Ph.D.
Database Administrator Principal
Carl Vinson Institute of Government
The University of Georgia
201 N. Milledge Avenue | Athens, GA 30602
Phone: 706-542-3448
chamblee at uga.edu<mailto:chamblee at uga.edu>
http://www.vinsoninstitute.org<http://www.vinsoninstitute.org/>

[signaturelogo]