[LTER-im-rep] Reminder: LTER IMC Bylaws Revision

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 8 15:34:16 PDT 2021

Dear LTER Information Management Committee Representatives,

The Executive Team (IM-Exec) of the LTER Information Management Committee
(IMC) is recommending several changes to the Committee Bylaws. Proposed
changes are described in full on *this webpage*
<https://lternet.edu/stories/information-management-committee-bylaws-revision/>,
which also links to the existing and proposed bylaws. The primary change is
to allow IM-Exec to elect their own chair(s), rather than having them
elected by the IMC.

Please *visit the webpage*
<https://lternet.edu/stories/information-management-committee-bylaws-revision/>,
review the proposed changes, and register your vote. If you have not yet
voted, please do so by *July 20, 2021*.

If you have any questions or need clarifications, please reach out to a
member of IM-Exec:

   - Stevan Earl (CAP) - stevan.earl at asu.edu
   - Suzanne Remilliard (AND) - suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu
   - Renée Brown (MCM) - rfbrown at unm.edu
   - Greg Maurer (JRN) - gmaurer.jrn.lter at gmail.com
   - Tim Whiteaker (BLE) - whiteaker at utexas.edu

Thanks,
Marty
---
Marty Downs (she/her)  |  ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2833-956X>
Director, LTER Network Office
617-833-7930 (m)

*~~I sometimes find it convenient to email on nights and weekends. *
*That doesn't mean I expect you to reply during off-hours.~~*