[LTER-im-rep] Databits survey reminder

Stevan Earl stevan.earl at asu.edu
Thu Sep 5 20:30:40 PDT 2019

Folks,

Thanks very much to those of you who have responded to the survey regarding
Databits, the feedback is helpful and insightful. If you have not had a
chance, please try to address the survey this week - it will not take more
than five to ten minutes of your time.

link to survey: https://forms.gle/XgEBGdT2vKGPQ3mX8

Thanks and regards,
IM Exex and Databits editors

--
*Stevan Earl*
Information Manager, Central Arizona–Phoenix LTER