[LTER-im-rep] Theresa's son

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 08:34:39 PDT 2017

Hi,
I want to share this with you since our colleague Theresa Valentine will benefit getting all the moral support from his collegues and friends.
Her son Chan was the only survivor of a plane wreck in Alaska and I think he's had or is getting surgery today.  That happened 2 days ago and he was rescued from the plane which was floating on a lake hours after the wreck. I found out from her since she is my friend in Facebook.
I hope we all pray and/or send her all our positive thoughts as a gesture of our good will and camaraderie.
EDA

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android