[LTER-im-rep] training interests survey results

Stevan Earl stevan.earl at asu.edu
Fri Mar 31 09:43:42 PDT 2017

Folks,

We would like to thank all of you who contributed to our survey concerning
areas in which you would be most interested to hone tech skills if training
opportunities were available. The results of the survey have already
contributed to ideas for a session at ESIP, and we hope that the results
can be put to further good use in other capacities.

If you are interested, please see the survey results at this
<http://im.lternet.edu/node/1295> location.

Thank you again and kind regards,
IM Skillset and Training Resources Group

--
*Stevan Earl*
Information Manager, Central Arizona–Phoenix LTER

P.O. Box 875402 | Tempe, Arizona | 85287-5402
PH: 480-965-1851 | Main: 480-965-2975