[LTER-im-rep] WaterCooler next Monday and invitation to let IM Exec know of new agenda items

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 4 14:12:23 MDT 2016

Hello LTER Site IMs,

This Thursday IM Exec has a VTC. Please let me know if you have something
for our agenda, such as a working group update. Thank you to those who sent
items already. You may email your item to me or directly add it to this
google doc:
goo.gl/hVQtyK

Also, next week Oct 10th is the 2nd Monday, our monthly "Water Cooler". The
main topic is ORCID IDs. I am looking forward to hear how progress is going
at all the sites to get our investigator's IDs registered and into IM
systems.

There are a couple other timely items to cover next Monday but we will keep
within the one hour. Please mark your calendars for a Zoom on
Monday, 10 October, noon pacific, 1pm mountain, 2pm central, 3pm eastern.

Thank you,
Gastil

PS: Any site IM persons who are not on im-rep besides Suzanne? If any at
your site, please (1) forward this and (2) remind me who so next time I can
include them. Thank you.

PPS: Marty and Mark are both away at iLTER next week but we're hoping
someone from the NCO can attend next Monday.