[LTER-im-rep] 2016 IMC Meeting Date

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Tue Mar 1 15:32:09 MST 2016

Dear colleagues,

The Doodle poll is closed. Both weeks are similar, with a few folks not able to make one week or the other. We have selected the week of 8/15-8/19, primarily because the second week butts up against the Labor Day weekend, which may make return travel more difficult. So, for now, please block out that week. We would expect Monday and Friday to be travel days with a 3 day meeting in between. We'll keep you posted as planning proceeds.

For those of you that marked that week as unavailable, if you think you might be able to make part of the meeting, please let me know (if you haven't already) and we will consider that as we plan out the schedule.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Philip Tarrant
Director, Informatics and Technology | Senior Sustainability Scientist
Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability | Arizona State University
  Sustainable data - use, preserve, re-use