[LTER-im-rep] NIMO proposal version 2

Corinna Gries cgries at wisc.edu
Fri Jan 8 13:21:09 MST 2016

Hi all,

Please find attached the NIMO proposal as it stands right now. It is still a work in progress and not as polished as I had hoped, but hopefully good enough to discuss on Monday and Tuesday. Any and all constructive suggestions are always welcome by e-mail, phone or during the water cooler. (I am sending to im-rep+, if I have missed anyone, please forward.)

Even though we have been through a very unusual process developing this, it still is a proposal, so please treat it confidentially.

Thanks and happy reading
Corinna and Paul