[LTER-im-rep] 2016 LTER IMC meeting

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Wed Feb 24 07:55:15 MST 2016

We will be using university accommodation, so I think the rates are very reasonable. Of the three locations proposed SBC and AND were comparable.

Philip Tarrant
Director, Informatics and Technology | Senior Sustainability Scientist
[http://sustainability.asu.edu/docs/gios/signature/images/logo.jpg]
P.O. Box 875402 | Tempe, Arizona | 85287-5402