[LTER-im-rep] Annual IMC Meeting, UCSB

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 21 10:51:18 MDT 2016

Hello all -
We have the housing set up for the annual meeting. IMExec is planning on
3 full days, so we have 4 nights lodging: (Mon-Thu), Aug 15-18. Travel
days should be Monday and Friday.

The first thing to do is assemble a list of the people (1/site) who the
network budget will cover. That group will get specific instructions for
how to fill out the housing form.

See the google spreadsheet below. I went ahead and pre-populated it with
a likely individual based on previous meetings. So if it's correct, put
a 'yes' in that column; i f the name I entered is wrong, enter the
correct name and email (or just write back to me and I'll it).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rKqUnD9OW_5TAwnL58eXVp8FPvcm_FMqImjeq7miUtM/edit#gid=0

The housing registration form is ready to distribute as soon as we have
that list complete. The covered-person will get special instructions for
filling it out to use the Network funds (uncovered-persons should plan
on paying out of pocket). There will be more specifics to come, but fire
away with any questions you have already -- hearing questions will help
me get all the pertinent info together.

Thanks!
Margaret

PS - info about the agenda, etc as it develops is in the usual place:
http://im.lternet.edu/news/meetings/2016

PPS - note that I sent this to im-rep list -- assuming that you would be
the one to know who at your site would be the covered person. All other
missives about the meeting/housing/etc will go to the broader group:
im-at-lternet

--
Margaret O'Brien