[LTER-im-rep] the Voting team

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Thu Sep 24 13:33:42 MDT 2015

I would like to echo that. Thank you to all the voting committee, including you Eda, for walking us through this process.

Regards,
Philip Tarrant
Director, Informatics and Technology | Senior Sustainability Scientist
Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability | Arizona State University
  Sustainable data - use, preserve, re-use