[LTER-im-rep] DEIMS resources

Inigo San Gil isangil at lternet.edu
Fri Sep 11 13:28:46 MDT 2015

Getting some hands on DEIMS is the better way to learn how to use it and
maintain it.  However, some help is always appreciated when we are
clouded by adversity.

You can always check out the Book of DEIMS
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zf5O56_WjMTRngSzY7vuDIT-lMLS0DljoGBqiAM5lAw/edit?usp=sharing>.
There you'll find a growing number of DEIMS resources.  I am including a
FAQs, since that is an easy way to find answers to recurrent things.

For example, some of you wanted to see how to render a cool map with all
locations of a dataset in the context of the dataset display (no coding
required). Here is a video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgjMMKimg6M>
During the last week meeting, we had the opportunity to broadcast live
some DEIMS sessions. The non-professional adventurous recordings are
here, and posted in the ASM sessions (the slides are included in the ASM
working group pages)

- Migrating your site digital assets into DEIMS
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDfXnJmPLYg>

- LTER DEIMS use cases, the good, the bad and the ugly. (aka an LTER
coalition of the well-being) <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDepMtxEml0>

There are other videos, papers and blog posts we produced.  If you have
any specific request, please post here or email me.

Cheers, Inigo