[LTER-im-rep] Volunteer needed

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Sun Sep 6 10:38:52 MDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

As we proceed with the process of selecting a host institution I would like to ask for some assistance; specifically for a site rep, whose site is not volunteering to be considered as a NIMO host, to administer the selection process.  In order to do this you will ideally have access to a Surveymonkey account, or similar tool, that you can use to collect the choices of each site. Please let me know if you are willing to perform this role.

Regards,
Philip Tarrant
Director, Informatics and Technology | Senior Sustainability Scientist
[http://sustainability.asu.edu/docs/gios/signature/images/logo.jpg]
P.O. Box 875402 | Tempe, Arizona | 85287-5402
PH: 480-727-7860   |   Main: 480-965-2975 | sustainability.asu.edu<http://sustainability.asu.edu/>