[LTER-im-rep] Vote to move forward with IM data management exercise

Inigo San Gil isangil at lternet.edu
Thu Jul 30 15:35:12 MDT 2015

Here is what I can help with ; create a survey, or assist creating a
survey to elicit [early] feedback.

Since Im not the champion of the current draft work ( rather a person
who encourages to drastic changes to it ) I would rather have the owners
of the work elicit feedback from the LTERlings.

Perhaps feedback is already happening, but may be not structured and not
so soon... I can collate raw emails from my PIs, but my lead PI is doing
that anyway, and Im sure he will craft a highly constructive text.

It is the timing of things.. so fast, yet so slow at the same time.

Inigo

--

Inigo San Gil
+1 505 277 2625