[LTER-hbr_grad] Seeking Hubbard Brook fieldwork photos for all-LTER Instagram takeover

Jenny Bower jennifer.bower at uvm.edu
Wed Jan 20 15:57:22 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

Are you missing fieldwork right now? This season is the perfect time for a stroll down memory lane, remembering those beautiful lysimeters you sampled, holes dug, salamanders chased, and birds banded. If you have photos of any fieldwork you managed to accomplish last year or the year before, it’s perfect for Hubbard Brook’s takeover of the all-LTER instagram account! We will control the account (https://www.instagram.com/lter_community/ <https://www.instagram.com/lter_community/>) for the next two weeks.

Submit a photo by replying to this email or dropping in this folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18IVPhxKCYyRyMelUt8BX2D7Pf1aXZzEo?usp=sharing <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18IVPhxKCYyRyMelUt8BX2D7Pf1aXZzEo?usp=sharing>
I’ll also need your handle (if you want to be credited), the image credit, and a brief description of what’s going on in the photo (doesn’t have to be perfect, I can clean it up).

Hope you are all well,

Jenny Bower
PhD Candidate
University of Vermont