[LTER-hbr_grad] Graduate trivia (site vs. site) & LTER fashion week

Jenny Bower jennifer.a.bower at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 07:37:30 PDT 2020

Hi HB grads,

Do you have a good photo of Hubbard Brook? Submit it to LTER fashion week by responding to this email, include your insta @ if you want to be tagged.

Craving a break from R? Join me in forming a team for LTER graduate student trivia on October 22! We could be great. Let me know if youโ€™re in by also responding to this email. The last LTER graduate trivia was fun.

More details about both events is below from Brian Kim.

Stay well out there,
Jenny

------

From Brian:

I recently came across Instagram posts by the national park service creating nature color palettes for "fashion week" (#NPSColorForecasting #NPSFW).

I think our LTER Instagram account would look awesome with this trend so I would like each site to submit 1-3 pictures for #LTERFW. Please make sure to include photo credit information and social media accounts to tag if relevant. Thanks to @AndrewsForest for the suggestion ๐Ÿ™‚

The LTER GSC is hosting another round of LTER grad student trivia!
The event will be Thursday October 22, 2020 at 4:00 pm AT / 5:00 pm PT / 6:00 pm MT / 7:00 pm CT / 8:00 pm ET.
This round will be site vs site so form a team of 5 amongst your LTER grad community. Please sign up here (https://forms.gle/SkoVYauWWU8Yhot97 <https://forms.gle/SkoVYauWWU8Yhot97>).
There will be a potential prize for the top team!
Thanks everyone, see yall soon.

Brian ์Šนํƒ Kim | PhD Student
Beaufort Lagoon Ecosystem LTER
Virginia Institute of Marine Science