[LTER-hbr_grad] Fwd: [HubbardBrook] Announcement: Hubbard Brook Jan 2020 COS meeting

Jenny Bower jennifer.a.bower at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 07:11:44 PST 2019

Hi HB grads,

See below for information on the January COS meeting. It’s looking like a very interesting and relevant program! If you haven’t attended a COS meeting yet, try to make it to this one, since it covers valley-wide dynamics from many different groups at HB and also includes material on everyone’s favorite element of mystery (N). Remember, you can join remotely if you’re not able to attend in person. I’ll be heading down from Burlington the morning of the 7th to attend and returning the evening of the 8th (let me know if you’d like to carpool!). This is a great opportunity to key into other work at HB and get more perspective on how your own work fits into the broader project.

Jenny