[LTER-hbr_grad] Fwd: FW: [HubbardBrook] 2018 Hubbard Brook Cooperators Meeting: Friday is last day to register

Mary Martin mary.martin at unh.edu
Mon Jun 25 13:26:15 PDT 2018

*From: *HubbardBrook <hubbardbrook-bounces at lists.sr.unh.edu> on behalf
of PAMELA TEMPLER <ptempler at bu.edu>
*Date: *Monday, June 25, 2018 at 4:02 PM
*To: *"HubbardBrook at lists.sr.unh.edu" <HubbardBrook at lists.sr.unh.edu>
*Subject: *[HubbardBrook] 2018 Hubbard Brook Cooperators Meeting: Friday
is last day to register

Dear Hubbard Brook community,

Here's a friendly reminder that */_this Friday, June 29^th is the last
day to register_/* for this year’s Annual Cooperator’s Meeting (July
11-12, 2018).

The schedule for the meeting is attached. Meeting information and the
online registration form are accessible from the main page of the
Hubbard Brook website or directly at:
https://hubbardbrook.org/articles/july-11-12-2018-55th-annual-cooperators-meeting

Please note that we will have a “Town Hall” style meeting 1-2pm on the
second day (July 12^th ) to have a discussion about safety at Hubbard
Brook. We’d love your participation, questions, and ideas for making
Hubbard Brook an even safer place to work and stay.

All the best,

Pam Templer and John Battles

Co-Chairs, Hubbard Brook Scientific Coordinating Committee (SCC)

Pamela Templer, PhD

Professor, Department of Biology

Director, PhD Program in Biogeoscience

Boston University