[LTER-hbr_grad] Please reply: Attendance at COS meeting July 14

Ashley K. Lang Ashley.K.Lang.GR at dartmouth.edu
Tue Jun 20 11:30:02 PDT 2017

Hi HBR scholars,

We'd love to have a fairly accurate estimation of how many grad students and post-docs will be attending the Hubbard brook COS meeting on Friday July 14 after the cooperator's meeting. You may recall this meeting will include some helpful small group chats with PIs and short presentations by graduate students. It's sure to be a fun time, and you'll get to see an inside perspective on goings-on at HBR (not to mention small-group interactions with Hubbard Brook scientists, who turn out to have some good advice sometimes ;) ).

Please let me know ASAP if you are planning to attend (or are fairly sure you'll be there) so we can figure out logistics. Just shoot me an email--ideally by this Friday.

Also let me know if you've developed a sudden interest in giving a short presentation to the COS audience (there's still space!)

Ashley

Sent from my iPhone, sorry for typos