[LTER-hbr_grad] Fwd: [HubbardBrookCOS] Archive Workdays Thurs + Fri 8-9 June--Volunteers RSVP

Mary Martin mary.martin at unh.edu
Fri Jun 2 07:54:52 PDT 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[HubbardBrookCOS] Archive Workdays Thurs + Fri 8-9
June--Volunteers RSVP
Date: 	Fri, 2 Jun 2017 14:42:19 +0000
From: 	Linda Pardo <linda.h.pardo at gmail.com>
To: 	hubbardBrookCOS at lists.sr.unh.edu <hubbardBrookCOS at lists.sr.unh.edu>
CC: 	Leah Charash <lrc219 at lehigh.edu>

Hi Folks:

We are looking for volunteers to help us in the Archive on two days next
week. We plan to be working the following hours.

*Thursday 8 June from 10 to 4*
*Friday 9 June from 8 to 3*

If you are able to help us for any part of this time (even 1-2 hours),
please reply and let me know when you are available and how many people
are volunteering.

*Don't miss the first Archive Work Day of the year!*
*
*
Thanks,

Linda