[LTER-hbr_grad] Survey--July COS meeting agenda

Ashley K. Lang Ashley.K.Lang.GR at dartmouth.edu
Fri Feb 10 09:27:33 PST 2017

Hi HBR grad students and post-docs—

We’re considering a “Graduate Student & Postdoc led COS meeting” in July and we welcome your input on the best way to format this meeting. In order to have it, we need to know as accurately as possible how many of you will be at that meeting. Please take the survey below by next Friday, February 17th so we can plan ahead.

The survey is only 4 questions, and even if you do not plan to attend, please answer Questions 1 and 4.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BJNNRQ5

Thank you!
Ashley

Ashley Lang