[LTER-hbr_grad] Grad student pages on new Hubbard Brook website

Mary Martin mary.martin at unh.edu
Tue Apr 4 08:07:49 PDT 2017

Hubbard Brook Grad Students,

The new Hubbard Brook website is under development, and I'm now working
on the 'People' pages. You are on the list of Grad Students that we
currently have flagged as active at Hubbard Brook, and you are invited
to have a presence on our website directory. If you can send me the
following information, I will set up your HB page.  If you have
graduated, please send me your thesis title so that I can update our
database, and let me know if you want to be moved to the general HB
listserv.

Thanks, Mary

*Name:
*Institution: