[LTER-hbr_grad] Hubbard Brook Field Trip! Volunteer to give tour of your site to HBEF COS on July 15

Sanders-Demott, Rebecca rsdemott at bu.edu
Wed Jun 1 06:21:46 MDT 2016

Hi All -

Just a quick reminder that today is the deadline for HBEF Annual Meeting Abstracts and that we are soliciting volunteers to give a tour to the COS on July 15. The COS is very enthusiastic to learn about grad student projects in the field. This is a chance to interact with the broad group of scientists in the COS and get great feedback on and attention to your research!  More info below.

Rebecca