[LTER-hbr_grad] FW: [HubbardBrookCOS] October COS meeting

Sanders-Demott, Rebecca rsdemott at bu.edu
Mon Sep 28 08:56:56 MDT 2015

Hi HBEF Grad Students and Post-Docs,

Please see the message below regarding the upcoming COS meeting at the Cary Institute in Millbrook.  The topic of discussion will be the LTER Renewal proposal being submitted this year.   Grad students and post-docs are encouraged to attend. It’s a great opportunity to learn about how large scale grant collaborations work and to learn even more about the future of the HBEF!

Please RSVP via the link below.

Rebecca Sanders-DeMott

Dear Colleagues,

We are meeting Wednesday October 7, 2015 at the Cary Institute. The topic is a strategic discussion of the LTER Renewal Propsoal.

So we can get ahead count for refreshments please RSVP at the link below.

https://goo.gl/wP2Q2K

Regards,

John & Pam

--