[LTER-hbr-im] Hubbard brook LTER data used in recent publication

van Klink, Roel roel.klink at idiv.de
Tue May 5 05:52:47 PDT 2020

Dear data curator

In our recent publication we used the caterpillar data from the hubbard brook LTER site. As per access license requirement, I’m sending you a copy of our paper for your records.

I’d also like to use this opportunity to thank you for the work you and your colleagues have done for all these years. It has been instrumental for this research, and we hope that it will bring many more important scientific insights in the future.

Best regards

Roel van Klink