[LTER-hbr-im] Investment opportunity

Ahmed Nashwan ahmednashwanah at mail.com
Sun Jan 12 23:51:03 PST 2020

Greetings

We are interested in Inquiring a prospective investment opportunity with you. Sharath Holdings S.P.C executes public & private offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and initial public offerings. These can take either the form of investment in start-up companies, greenfield projects, or direct investments in existing companies. This activity is concerned about grabbing investment opportunities in international financial markets then studying and evaluating them, in addition to contributing in them directly for the benefit of the company and customers through a specified investment strategy seeking to achieve an awarding profit and at the same time with a previously determined policy.

I await a responses from you and make available further information to you for your review.

Sincerely

Ahmed Nashwan Ahmed

Isa Town, Bahrain
P.O Box 32590