[LTER-hbr-im] (no subject)

Fuentes, Latice latice_fuentes at fws.gov
Mon Jun 3 10:44:38 PDT 2019

Good afternoon,

I work with the USFWS New England Field Office. I have a couple of
questions related to the Hubbard Brook Ecosystem Study. In particular, I've
been looking at the bird abundance data found here:

http://data.hubbardbrook.org/data/dataset.php?id=81

...and how to determine bird density for that area. I'm thinking it's
pretty straightfoward, but want to make sure all of my bases are covered.

Would it be possible if I gave you a quick phone call to discuss these
data? Please let me know what time is best for you.

Thanks,

Latice

--
Latice Fuentes, PhD