[LTER-hbr-im] Accessing Watershed DATA

Michael Bernarsky michael.bernarsky at bucks.edu
Fri Apr 5 07:25:50 PDT 2019

I'm a Professor of Field Ecology at Bucks County Community College, Newtown PA 18940.  I have been using your site as part of a course assignment for 20+ years. (see attachment)  This semester students informed me that they were not able to open the Stream Flow & Water Chemistry DATA for Watershed 3.  I used to enter my NAME, AFFILIATION, EMAIL, PHONE & INTENDED USE to access the data. Please advise as to how I might correct this.

Thank you.

Prof Michael S. Bernarsky

STEM Department

Bucks County Community College