[LTER-hbr-im] Data citation and acknowledgement for phenology data

Shawn Taylor shawntaylor at weecology.org
Thu May 24 08:45:38 PDT 2018

Hi, I'm using some of the above data from the Hubbard Brook LTER in an
upcoming publication and am a little confused exactly what to put. Can you
please let me know if the following acknowledgement and citation are ok,
and if there is a grant number to fill in?

Thanks!
Shawn Taylor

Data on phenology from the Hubbard Brook LTER were provided by Amey Bailey
on March 7, 2017. These data were gathered as part of the Hubbard Brook
Ecosystem Study (HBES). The HBES is a collaborative effort at the Hubbard
Brook Experimental Forest, which is operated and maintained by the USDA
Forest Service, Northern Research Station, Newtown Square, PA. Significant
funding for collection of these data was provided by* [agency]-[grant
number]*.

Bailey, A. 2017. Routine Seasonal Phenology Measurements, 1989 - present.
Durham, NH. Hubbard Brook Data Archive [Database].
http://hubbardbrook.org/data/dataset.php?id=51 (7 March 2017)