[LTER-hbr-im] HBEF Snow Water Measurements

Arrowsmith, Ellen Ellen.Arrowsmith at unh.edu
Mon Jun 11 07:20:41 PDT 2018

Hello,

My name is Ellen Arrowsmith and I work with the Environmental Research Group at the University of New Hampshire. I am looking to use HBEF Snow Water Measurements for a project we are working on, modeling snow-water equivalent.

I see that the data available online covers from 1955-2015, but I am looking for data which includes the past few winters. Are there are more current measurements that could be made available (any data between 2015-2018)?

Thank you for your help

Ellen Arrowsmith