[LTER-hbr-im] Request for missing weather data

Ryan Ross Germain rrg68 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 3 07:03:38 PDT 2018

Hi,

I'm a postdoc working on the Hubbard Brook black throated blue warbler population, and was wondering if you could provide me with some info on how to get some more recent (mostly 2015) weather data that doesn't appear to be on either the HB or the LTER websites.

I'm mostly hoping for Daily Precipitation, Daily Mean temp, and Daily Max-Min temp for 2015, as well as solar radiation measures from 2010-2015 to fill out my dataset. In each case I'm focusing on the "STATION_HQ" sensors

Thanks very much and please let me know if I can provide any further info.

All the best,

Ryan

 Ryan Germain, PhD
NSERC Postdoctoral Fellow