[LTER-hbr-im] AACR Attendees List 2017

Katie Morris katie.morris at prosbiztech.com
Thu Mar 30 13:01:54 PDT 2017

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well!

Would you be interested in AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - American Association
for Cancer Research Attendees List? which includes complete contact details
and verified email addresses of :-

Key Decision Makers from below sector:-

ü  Cancer

ü  Oncology-Hematology

ü  Professional Healthcare

ü  Sciences

ü  Physicians

ü  Scientists

ü  Researchers

ü  Business and more.

Each record in the list contains - Contact Name, Job Title, Company/Business
Name, Complete Mailing Address, email, Telephone/Fax Number, Website/URL,
Revenue, Employee Size, SIC Code, Industry.

If you are interested please let me know your targeted criteria, I can
assist you with the count/costs, and more details for your consideration.

Target Industry: _____________; (Any)

Target Geography: ______________; (USA, UK, Canada, Australia)

Target Job Title:   _________________; (CEO, CFO, CMO, VP etc.)

Looking forward to hear from you