[LTER-hbr-im] LTER representation on EDI Advisory Board

Mary Martin mary.martin at unh.edu
Tue Jul 18 08:22:34 PDT 2017

LTER site IMs,

As many of you probably know, I have agreed to serve as an LTER
representative on the EDI Advisory Board. This group has not met yet,
and I want to be prepared to represent LTER interests when we do meet.
To that end, I hope that you will provide me with any feedback that  you
have on EDI - things that are working for you, things that aren't,
concerns, suggestions, etc. I will be at the IMC/ESIP meeting all next
week, and look forward to hearing from you in person or via email.

Regards,

Mary

Mary Martin
Hubbard Brook Information Manager