[LTER-hbr-im] Stream chem flux from Hubbard Brook, Watershed 3

Dethier, David ddethier at williams.edu
Mon Jul 10 08:00:21 PDT 2017

Good morning!
  I am working on a manuscript about temporal changes in water chem and
flux  and would like to include the sulfate record from watershed 3.  In
early draft form, the data plot like this (paper is  mainly about NW
Massachusetts)[image: Inline image 1]
It'd be great if you could help me with how Hubbard Brook wants these sorts
of data credited in figure captions and in the acknowledgements. It is
wonderful, of course, to be able to use these carefully collected,
screened, and annotated data.   Many thanks.

David P. Dethier
Professor of Geosciences
Williams College