[LTER-hbr-im] Hubbard Brook Forest Stem Map Data

Elias Ayrey elias.ayrey at maine.edu
Tue Sep 20 09:35:09 MDT 2016

Hello,

My name's Elias Ayrey. I'm a graduate student at the University of Maine.
I'm trying to build regional models for developing forest inventories from
LiDAR, with the goal being to develop 10m inventories for most of Northern
New England. To do this I'm searching for stem mapped data sets from around
the region that have accompanying LiDAR coverage so that I can train my
models in a variety of forest conditions.

I was browsing through all the forest inventory data sets available at
Hubbard Brook, and was wondering if you folks had any stem mapped plots
that I could use to train my models. I'm looking for plots with either
distance/azimuth or XY coordinates for each tree.

Thanks for any help,

Elias Ayrey
PhD Graduate Student
University of Maine