[LTER-hbr-im] Add or Update CV

Kevin McGuire kevin.mcguire at vt.edu
Tue Jun 28 05:59:56 MDT 2016

Hi Mary,

I tried to log in to the "Add or Update CV” but I cannot.  I may have an old password.  Do you mind resetting my password?

I also noticed that a while back (Dec 2015) I could not send you email to your UNH addresses. I try that again as well.  Please let me know if you receive a second copy of this message, but sent to your UNH address.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin J. McGuire | Virginia Tech
Assoc. Director, Virginia Water Resources Research Center
Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Forest Resources & Environmental Conservation

Virginia Water Resources Research Center (MC0444)
Cheatham Hall, 210B
310 West Campus Drive
Blacksburg, Virginia 24061

Tel: 540-231-6017; Fax: 540-231-6673